BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 6, 2011

February Featured Member: My-Krafty-Kreations

Please take a moment to learn a bit more about Serendipity Boutique member:  My-Krafty-Kreations.  Misty has such fun designs that your little one will love.  She is this month's featured member!

1.   What is your name?
          Misty
2.   Do you have a nickname?
          No
3.   What is your boutique name?
          My-Krafty-Kreations
4.  What design groups do you belong to?
          CherryLane Boutique is my home. 

          Also Boutique Pink, Serendipity and MemoryLane
5.  What types of products do you offer?
          Hairbows, girls outfits, baby items & totes
6.  Where can we find your products?
          Link to Ebay ME page
           Link to Etsy store
7.  Do you take custom orders from clients?
          Yes.  I'm at missimitch@hotmail.com
8.  When did you first decide you wanted to enter the custom boutique field?
          After my daughter Alicia was born in 2003.
9.  What made you decide to give the custom boutique field a try?
          When I needed bows & couldn't find what I liked.
10.  Do you remember the first item you designed that sold?
          It was a set of hair bows.
11.  Where does your inspiration for design come from?
          New fabrics & in my sleep! LOL
12.  Do you sketch your designs out, use patterns, or just go with it for new designs?
          No, because I can't draw so they are in my head.
13.  What materials are your favorites to work with?
          Grosgrain & tulle
14.  Do you have a favorite theme?
          I love Disney
15.  What has been your favorite design to date and why?
          My new Mickey loves Minnie set.  It's just fun
16.  What has been your most original and creative design?
          My peace bows.  I love all the colors in them.
17.  Who would be your dream client and why?
          I would love to work for Disney.  Seems like a dream job.
18.  Where would you like to see your brand go?
          Just a thought for people when they want carefree comfy clothing for their girls
19.  Do you have another job or is this your primary job?
          I am a title searcher for a real estate law firm
20.  Tell us about your family.
          I am married to Robert.  My son Josh is 25.  I have 3 daughters
          Shonna (24), Kesslie (18) & Alicia (7). I have a granddaughter,
          Carmen, who is 6

Misty and Her Daughters
21.  Share something with us about you that we may not know.
          I beat colon cancer this year.  I am so grateful.
22.  What do you do for fun?
          I bowl Love to bowl!!
23.  What has been your most memorable vacation?
          We go to Disney a lot.  We love it there.

Celebration Trip for Beating Colon Cancer!!
24.  Where would you love to visit?
          Hawaii without kids!!
25.  What are your pet peeves?
          I'm pretty laid back, not much gets to me
26.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
          I'm a worrier, wish I didn’t so much.
27.  What is your best trait?
          I overdo things to make sure they are done right, maybe too much LOL
28.  Anything else you want to share?
          I love designing outfits for children that are easy to wear.  Have one in mind, just email me.  Thanks for the chance to talk about myself.

What an inspiration!!  Congrats to Misty for design success AND for beating Colon Cancer!  For more information on this disease, check out the link below:
American Cancer Society Colon and Rectum Cancer

0 comments: